Company: National Corvette Museum
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to
DescriptionThe Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the
execution of various initiatives related to marketing in all lines
of business. With a creative mindset, this person will assist in
the development of marketing materials, composing copies for
various channels of communication, and perform multiple tasks
directly related to marketing.
- Assist with the strategy and creation of the comprehensive
- Assist with the development and management of unique content
and social media.
- Create engaging e-mail marketing for a variety of audiences and
lines of business.
- Aid in the fulfillment of sponsorship deliverables and
- Promote NCM events using local, regional, national, and
international platforms to include adding events to online
- Act as a representative of the NCM for our digital advertising
partners, along with other team members.
- Monitor and update company websites (corvettemuseum.org and
corvettecaravan.com). Communicate with team members to ensure it is
always current and propose improvements for implementation.
- Monitor, manage and execute on a variety of tasks and efforts
at different stages of discovery, and execution while handling a
large request queue. Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline
- Responsibilities are not all inclusive, additional duties may
- B.S. OR B.A. degree in marketing, communications, or related
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing field preferred.
- Be a well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have an eye for design and possess basic design skills.
- Solid social media knowledge of trends, topics, and
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment.
- Open to continuous learning and upgrading of skills.
- Valid state driver's license required.
Essential Physical Requirements
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to operate a computer and other equipment in the
- Must have sufficient mobility to move around the office and the
Keywords: National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!