Quality Assurance Engineer
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Quality Assurance Engineer (Quality Process Engineer) (Quality
Systems Engineer) is located an hour north of Nashville, TN for a
FDA regulated greenfield plant startup with a fortune 500 high
speed manufacturing company. Excellent benefits including PENSION,
401K Match, Stock Purchase Program and Relocation assistance if
What are we looking for?
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through a
bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Job related experience for 3 years minimum in quality or
quality-related environment; experience in manufacturing or
laboratory environment in a plant preferred
- Certifications/Licenses/Other: ASQ Six Sigma Black Belt or ASQ
Quality Engineer certification preferred
- Working knowledge of the following areas: engineering
principles, practices, nomenclature, and procedures, quality
assurance principles, and the manufacturing process.
- Performs quality engineering activities including capability
studies, measurement systems analyses, development of process
control and reaction plans.
- Performs root cause analysis and implementation of corrective
action for process related concerns.
- Performs and assists in reviewing quality assurance policies
used in all existing and new plants, including procedures and
equipment with the aim of standardizing wherever possible.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining the quality management
- Conducts analysis to ensure that products and processes comply
with the relevant requirements of the quality management
- Conducts and participates in continuous improvement activities
to enhance the quality management system (such as 5S, Kaizen lean
- Develops training to build and sustain quality
- Conducts audits, creates audit finding reports, determines
proper corrective and preventive actions and closes out audit
- Analyzes failure, corrective and preventative action to respond
to customer complaints.
- Creates and maintains company quality documentation, such as
quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
- Manages and conducts audits of suppliers’ performance, ensuring
timely resolution of supplier failure, corrective action and
- Investigates, within the group function, the quality assurance
aspects of new or existing products to establish schedules for
testing and developing such activities.
- Participates and interacts with the engineering and operations
groups and plant staff on quality-related matters.
- Participates in evaluating customer claims. Presents such data
to highlight problem status for areas needing attention; also to
reflect areas where corrective action has/has not had the desired
- Participates in quality improvement programs if deemed
beneficial to the division.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Bowling Green , Quality Assurance Engineer, Engineering , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!