Company: The Club at Olde Stone
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 12, 2021
The -Clubhouse Manager -is responsible for the professional
management of the day-to-day operations of The Club at Olde Stone,
directing and coordinating various departments in the
accomplishment of daily operations. Establishes and maintains high
standards for all Club personnel in various areas of
responsibility. The Clubhouse Manager supervises the food/beverage,
housekeeping, Lodge and locker room. This individual interfaces
with all sports, clubhouse and administrative departments, while
reporting to the General Manager.Possess excellent managerial
skills including the ability to lead by example. Develop pride and
teamwork within the organization. Develop your management team
through proper training, delegation, and appraisal.
- Tour and inspect the clubhouse and its immediate grounds on, at
least, a daily basis, thereby ensuring exemplary facilities with
security, maintenance, and housekeeping.
- Communicate with members, guests, employees, and fellow staff
members in a professional, courteous and timely fashion. Possess
excellent oral and written communication skills and overall
knowledge of the Club's Bylaws, Rules and Employee Handbook.
- Maintain a superior knowledge of the Club's food and beverage
operations and stay abreast of this area's trends. Work with the
Executive Chef, Food and Beverage Manager, Food and Beverage
Supervisors and staff to develop menus and service strategies to
ensure an uncompromising and consistent member food and beverage
- Directly responsible, with Food and Beverage Manager -and
staff, for the overall banquet operations.
- Acquire and maintain an overall knowledge of the Club's
administrative operations including budgeting, payroll/human
resources, accounts receivable, point-of-sale and payables. Must be
able to develop and maintain meaningful budgets.
- Supervise the administration of all Club policies. Supervise
the hiring, firing, training and retention of a superior workforce.
Meet all legal, federal, state and local requirements.
- Coordinate with sports department heads for tournaments,
pool/snack bar operations, Halfway House/#9 and grounds appearance
on an as needed basis.
- Attend, participate, and prepare for the required various
committee and Board of Directors meetings. Prepare agendas, reports
and minutes, as needed.
- Represent the Club through personal appearance, integrity, a
passion to excel, a thirst for knowledge and professional
development through the Club Management Association of
- Any other reasonable duty and/or skill that may be
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 4+ years of management experience, preferably in the
- Proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with managing a time keeping system
- Proficient in writing employee work schedules, monitoring labor
hours and labor dollars
- Solid time management, organization, and prioritization
- Strong financial management skills
- Strong inventory management skills
- The ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of wine is desirable
- Proven ability and management style to foster a "team
Keywords: The Club at Olde Stone, Bowling Green , Clubhouse Manager, Executive , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!