Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job Description SAFY is seeking a full time Treatment Director
for our Bowling Green division in Kentucky. As a Treatment
Director, you will be responsible for responsible for the treatment
and quality of care for the youth in placement. Provide continuous
direction, assistance, and clinical oversight to those supervised.
Accountable for the fiscal viability of the division.Who We Are At
SAFY, our mission is Preserving Families & Securing Futures. For
over 35 years, our work has rested on a single, radical idea –
children belong in families. We believe that every child and family
deserves the opportunity to reach their full potential. We are an
extraordinary team of 500 employees in seven states providing
services such as Family Preservation & Reunification, Behavioral
Health, Therapeutic Foster Care, Adoption Services and Older Youth
Services so the families and children we serve can build resilience
and thrive. What Treatment Directors Do Supervisory:
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing divisional team.
Provide direction to staff in the form of answers to problems and
advice on performance and youth challenges. Establish performance
goals for the division and monitor progress.
- Interview candidates applying for assigned clinical and
non-clinical positions in the division.
- Train assigned staff, which includes, thorough and complete
training for new employees and assuring that the current staff
receive appropriate continuing education.
- Assign performance goals, conduct monthly supervision, and
perform scheduled evaluations for all direct reports. Establish
work schedules and on call rotation among staff to assure coverage
of the division.
- Supervise treatment plan development and reviews. Provide
supervisory backup for the needs of treatment foster parents and
staff. Conduct division treatment team meetings.
- Work with State Director and finance department to develop an
annual operating budget and work within that budget once approved.
Review monthly financial information and make suggestions when
- Provide crisis intervention.
- Responsible for oversight of the intake and placement process,
coordinating with the Case Coordinators, Clinical Therapists and
Family Development Specialists and using them in a consultative
role to expedite placement of youth referred.
- Participate in all rule violation investigations in the
division and placement preservation meetings.
- Review and approve all treatment foster home certifications and
- Fill in for various positions during an absence or vacancy of
- Responsible to ensure that youth, foster parent and other
client files are in compliance at all times. Establish a routine
schedule for performing file audits with the appropriate Division
and auditing staff.
- In states where applicable, responsible for overseeing
divisional compliance for Mental Health Utilization.
- Visit all foster homes according to SAFY policy and all
referral sources annually.
- Prepare reports, as required, in a timely manner.What You Bring
We are looking for amazing people who have diverse backgrounds and
experiences, are inspired by our mission and are highly motivated
to serve the children and families in our care. You'll be right at
home if you learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate
strong relationships, understand the power of diversity, advocate
for equity, aspire to lead through inclusion, and push yourself,
your work and the people around you to the next level.
- Master's degree in the field of social work, counseling,
psychology, sociology, child & family studies, or other approved
related field of human services.
- LCSW, LMFT, or LPCC required.
- Three years experience in the field of social services; one
year being in a supervisory/administrative capacity and two years
being in providing direct care services. What We Offer
- Targeted hiring range: $55,000-$73,000
- Compensation is commensurate with transferrable experience,
education, and licensure of candidate, along with internal equity
and budgeted amount for the role.
- Comprehensive benefit plan options including medical, dental,
vision, disability, life insurance and flexible spending account
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company match
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous sick & vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- Referral bonus program
- Leave donation program
- Professional Development & reimbursement for outside clinical
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company paid cell phone or stipend SAFY is an equal employment
opportunity employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory
work environment. SAFY does not discriminate against any employee
or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, arrest record, conviction record, or any other personal
characteristic protected by applicable law. This policy covers all
programs, services, policies, and procedures of SAFY, including
recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, and administering all
personnel actions, such as compensation, benefits, transfers,
layoffs or terminations.
Keywords: SAFY, Bowling Green , Treatment Director, Executive , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!