Director Of Reimbursement
Company: Med Center Health
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: July 29, 2022
- Responsible for analyzing, developing, and directing the
corporation's reimbursement programs and payment methodologies for
new and existing provider types. Implements management directives
related to reimbursement and third party contracting. Ensures
compliance with all appropriate regulations.Minimum
- Four years of healthcare finance experience required.
- Hospital reimbursement experience required.Education
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Master's degree preferred.Certifications/Licensure
- CPA or related certification preferred.Leadership Performance
- Leads and engages a service line or department(s) closely
aligned to Med Center Health's strategic initiatives and
- Identifies and recommends initiatives and programs for assigned
- Tracks and assesses the effectiveness of programs and practices
and assures that goals and targets are met.Staffing and Development
- Hires, retains, trains and develops employees who have the
appropriate level of job knowledge, skill and overall fit to the
department and to the organization.
- Communicates job performance expectations and provides
performance feedback that facilitates development.
- Actively addresses employee performance concerns through
conflict-resolution and delivers progressive employee counseling
actions appropriate to Med Center Health policies and
procedures.Cultivating a Strong Workplace
- Actively champions employee engagement.
- Is well aware of employee morale and intervenes appropriately
to maintain high levels of employee morale and engagement.
- Fosters a team atmosphere and facilitates open communications
to support Med Center Health's mission, vision and values.
- Encourages teamwork among direct reports; facilitates
resolution of team conflicts and promotes respect between all team
members and across the organization.Financial Performance
- Directs the department(s) financial performance and operational
- Analyzes costs, develops programs to assure compliance with
budgetary constraints and provides justifications for budget
- Plans for the ongoing and future capital needs of the
department with necessary analysis and documentation.
Keywords: Med Center Health, Bowling Green , Director Of Reimbursement, Executive , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!