RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Permanent / Resource Pool Registere
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Greenview Regional HospitalResource Pool Registered NurseFull-time
Are you looking for a company that places integrity over their
bottom line? Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on
compassion. Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to
serving others in need.
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving
Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint
Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, TriStar
Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare.
TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics,
neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first
CardioMEMS HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art
cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is
also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke
Hear all about Greenview from our staff Click Here
We are seeking a Resource Pool Registered Nurse for our hospital to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
Benefits we offer:
- We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including
competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth
- We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work
- Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
- We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity.POSITION SUMMARY:Under the direction of the Lead House
Supervisor, manages individualized, goal-directed nursing care
through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary
nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and
procedures.Provides care and coordinates participation that fosters
the goals of the hospital's mission statement. Cares for
Neonate/Infant (0-12 months) Pediatrics (1 17 years) Adults (
years) Elderly (80+ years).
The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses and diagnoses patient and family needs to provide
quality care to assigned patients.
- Develops, discusses, and communicates a realistic problem list
(plan of care) for each patient, in collaboration with each
patient/family/significant other in order to address all identified
- Demonstrates the skills and judgment necessary to implement
medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and procedures as
necessary for the care of the patient.
- Evaluates the identified problems, care provided, and patients
responses are reassessed in order to meet patient and family needs
to ensure overall quality of care delivered.
- Maintains up to date and accurate documentation of nursing care
provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the
healthcare team, in order to ensure quality care.
- Maintains current knowledge/certification/licensure.
- Functions as a role model for current and new staff.
- Performs all responsibilities/duties required by the
unit/med-surg division as specific to the scope of service to
ensure that the unique nature of the client is addressed.
- Attends all required safety training programs and can describe
responsibilities related to general safety, department/service
safety, and specific job related hazards.
- Follows the hospital exposure control plans/bloodborne and
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all
patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a
professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
- Promotes effective working relations and works effectively as
part of a department/unit team inter- and intradepartmentally to
facilitate the departments/units ability to meet its goals and
- Directs other licensed and non-licensed personnel in the
provision of care to patients as assigned.
- Emulates the 3 Cs and models HCAHPS behaviors
- Provides age and population specific care
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Qualifications
- Registered Nurse in an approved Compact State
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and
- Ability to care for multiple patients.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
- Strong clinical assessment skills.
- Willing to fulfill role as Charge RN.
- BLS Healthcare provider required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS Healthcare provider required within 6 months of hire
- PALS Healthcare provider required within 6 months of hire
- Clinical resource for staff
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to
work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
Keywords: HCA., Bowling Green , RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Permanent / Resource Pool Registere, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!