Family Medicine Physician Needed in Bowling Green, KY Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits
Company: Vohra Wound Physicians
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Family
Medicine Physicians Needed for Full- and Part-Time Careers with
Fast Growing Post-Acute Care PracticeGet Your Life Back – No
Nights, No Call, No Weekends!Join Vohra Wound Physicians, the
largest and most trusted wound care physician group in the U.S.,
and work with the highest quality providers in wound care.Vohra has
helped countless family medicine physicians throughout the country
transition to the wound care specialty. Family medicine physicians
that join Vohra report that they enjoy the narrowed scope of
practice, the dramatic reduction in administrative work that goes
with running a private practice, and the flexible schedule with
work-life balance.Why Vohra Physicians?
- We are the premier wound care specialty physician group, run by
physicians for physicians.
- We provide bedside care at nearly 3,000 long term care
facilities across 28 states.
- We are an innovative, thought leader in the field of wound
care, and offer a national certification program that has trained
thousands of medical professionals.
- We provide tailored training and a one-year fellowship in the
growing specialty of wound management.
- Our physicians receive competitive compensation and benefits,
with full-time physicians earning an average of $300,000
- Each enjoys autonomy, a better work-life balance, no on-call,
and clinical satisfaction while delivering strong patient
- We provide malpractice coverage and administrative support so
you can focus on treating, not billing.What We Look ForJoin our
team and enjoy an individualized practice with flexibility and
work/life balance. If you want to become an expert in your field,
learn from highly qualified physician peers, utilize cutting-edge
technologies, and spend your time focused on patients and not
paperwork, then Vohra may be the right physician practice for
you.We place a high value on clinical experience, cultural fit and
passion for helping wound care patients. We have three specific
- Full, active, and unrestricted license in the state you wish to
- Active clinical medicine in the past 6 months
- Minimum commitment of 3 days a week within our working days of
Monday through FridayWhat Our Physicians Say
- "I was motivated to work for Vohra when I saw that I had little
time for the important things in my life. Amazingly, by making the
change to the wound care subspecialty, I work less and make more
money. In other words, I am more efficient with my time now and my
family has benefitted." - Dr. Melissa Bray, a family medicine
physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- "I came to Vohra about a year ago now and have been enjoying it
immensely. It's been a wonderful transition for me. I've always
been a physician who enjoyed doing procedures and working with
patients where I can see visible and discernible outcomes as I am
following them. Wound care was a great fit for me." - Dr. Joseph
Maides, a family medicine physician who transitioned to Vohra.
- "Working with Vohra has given me independence, autonomy, and a
work-life balance while still being able to care for patients." -
Dr. Angela Crawford, a trained general surgeon who transitioned to
Vohra. Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs,
family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Vohra Wound Physicians, Bowling Green , Family Medicine Physician Needed in Bowling Green, KY Part-Time - $120K - $220K / Year + Benefits, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!