Company: HCA -Hospital Corporation of America
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Urologist needed to join established, multi-specialty clinic
experiencing tremendous growth in patient volume in Bowling Green,
- Board eligible or board certified in urology
- Da Vinci surgical system available
- Current call schedule of 1:4
- Income guarantee, production bonus and excellent benefits
- Eligibility to become a shareholder of the medical group after
About Graves Gilbert Clinic:
- Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group
completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200
physicians and clinical providers.
- Practice is located in South Central Kentucky - Bowling Green,
KY, just north of Nashville, TN
- Group consists of four urologists and two ARNPs
- EBUS Scope available
- AllScripts EMR is utilized
- TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, in partnership with Graves
Gilbert Clinic physicians, built a new ambulatory surgery center in
Warren County, KY
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of
Louisville, Bowling Green, located within Warren County, is the
third-most populous city in the state of Kentucky after Louisville
and Lexington. Warren County serves a population base of 130,000+.
The cost of living in Warren County is below the national average
and offers access to extensive arts and entertainment venues, while
also being nationally recognized for education.
PandoLogic.Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Urologist
Keywords: HCA -Hospital Corporation of America, Bowling Green , Physician , Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!