Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Description Specialization:Family Medicine without OBPediatrics
Internal MedicineJob Summary:Family medicine physician with
interest in providing excellent care to the whole family within an
established private practice group in Bowling Green, Kentucky.
- Board certified/board eligible in family medicine
- Kentucky licensure
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Interest in providing full range of care in an outpatient
- Commitment to providing high quality, evidenced based patient
- Established practice
- Medical office includes in-house x-ray, labs, and EKG
- Outpatient M-F Clinic. No admitting. No ER unassigned call.
Courtesy privileges only
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
About Graves Gilbert Clinic:
- Graves Gilbert Clinic is a multi-specialty medical group
completely owned by the physicians; currently there are almost 200
physicians and clinical providers
- In 2019 Graves Gilbert Clinic saw over 676,000 outpatient
- Serves as an economic hub for a 10 county area
Located 60 miles north of Nashville and 110 miles south of
Louisville, Bowling Green is the third-most populous city in the
state of Kentucky after Louisville and Lexington. Warren County
serves a population base of 130,000+. The cost of living in Warren
County is below the national average and offers access to extensive
arts and entertainment venues, while also being nationally
recognized for education.
Keywords: HCA, Bowling Green , Family Medicine, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!