RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Any / Travel RN-PCU Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Position: RN - CorrectionsLocation: Crawfordville, FLShift: 12
Hours Shifts ( Rotating Weekend)Duration: 8 WeeksStart: Immediately
- Assess physical, psychological and social dimensions of
patients; obtain health history and provide a written assessment of
patients upon admission.
- During confinement, and upon discharge; document and
communicate triage decision to appropriate health care
- Develop individual nursing care plan using nursing assessment
protocols in consultation with health care providers.
- According to physician orders implement medical care plans to
include diagnostic tests, EKGs, etc.
- Administer medications using proper techniques, procedures and
approved routes of administration; nutrition and therapeutic diet
- Assist physician in medical or minor surgical procedures as
- Provide and monitor direct patient care.
- Document nursing encounters utilizing the Problem Oriented
Medical Records (POMR) form of charting.
- Maintain accountability of all controlled substances and
prescription medications according to federal and state laws, and
- Coordinate with medial, dental, mental and ancillary personnel
as required to ensure continuity of care.
- Follow established policies, procedures, continuous quality
improvement and safety, environmental and infection control
- Perform additional duties as assigned.Requirements
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- One year experience
- Other relevant professional experiences or educational
backgrounds will be considered as deemed appropriate. However, when
licensure is required by local, state, federal or contractual
guidelines, we will not alter our position on those
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of related accreditation and certification
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Travel reimbursement
- State License reimbursement
- About UsAll Medical Personnel is a national leader in
healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA)
as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal
is to simplify the Allied process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
allied opportunity!If you're interested, please:1) Email with your
Resume/Questions 2) OR call me at the number belowBest
Regards,Alexis BryantSenior Account ManagerAll Medical Personnel -
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Bowling Green , RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Any / Travel RN-PCU Job, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!