Radiology opening in Bowling Green, KY - nonvascular IR and general radiology mix
Company: Britt Medical Search
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Radiology opening in Bowling Green, Kentucky. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Seeking general radiologist with strong procedure background for a
busy private practice. Also strongly considering candidates with
fellowship training in musculoskeletal imaging.
- A mixture of nonvascular IR and general radiology.
- General radiology includes x-ray, fluoroscopy, CT, US, MRI, and
- Nonvascular interventional procedures include US and CT guided
biopsies, abscess drains, chest tubes, nephrostomy tubes, biliary
drains/cholecystostomy, PICC lines, lumbar punctures, myelography,
- If fellowship-trained, there is an opportunity to develop a
high-end IR program.
- One call weekend every six weeks.
- The candidate must be comfortable reading a minimum of 100-125
studies when on call.
- 11 PM-7 AM covered remotely by teleradiology. Kentucky
licensure and American Board of Radiology certification are
Health System is a growing, a six-hospital system serving over 12
counties with 560+ beds, system-wide. Our expanding system
continuously invests in technology, facilities, new services, and
our communities. It currently has General Surgery, Internal
Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Transitional Year Residency programs,
a Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Pulmonary Fellowship
program and a new satellite four-year medical school through the
University of Kentucky.The Community:
Located in Southcentral Kentucky, we serve a 12-county region rich
in history, nature, urban life and sports.
A thriving university town with a progressive population helps
drive Bowling Green's ability to entertain. As the 3rd largest city
in Kentucky and the dining and shopping mecca for a dozen
surrounding counties, Bowling Green is brimming with restaurant and
splurging options. Bowling Green is located just 60 miles north of
Nashville and 110 miles south of Louisville.
Bowling Green is bustling with a diverse economy, award-winning
schools, affordable housing, and a low crime rate. First-class
attractions that tell our stories, natural wonders that inspire
exploration, and neighboring and historic communities that invite
you in are all right here.
Bowling Green is home to many world-renowned businesses, industries
and attractions including:
- GM Corvette Assembly Plant
- Fruit of the Loom World Headquarters
- The National Corvette Museum - the world's most famous
- Mammoth Cave National Park (nearby)
- Lost River Cave and Zipline
- Bowling Green Ballpark - Home of the Minor League Bowling Green
- Beech Bend Amusement Park and Raceway
- NCM Motorsports Park
- Houchens Industries
- SKYPAC - Southern Kentucky Performing Arts Center
- Farmer's Market
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215937 & email address to .Search all of
our provider opportunities here: />
Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, radiology technician jobs, mobile
radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant
jobs, cat scan technician jobs, cat scan tech jobs, echocardiogram
jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs,
ultrasound technologist jobs, registered ultrasound technologist
jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs,
ultrasound jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, rad tech
jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Bowling Green , Radiology opening in Bowling Green, KY - nonvascular IR and general radiology mix, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!