Certified Nurse Assistant CNA
Company: Franklin Simpson
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA / SRNA)Ask About Our Frills
Program Opt to waive benefits and received Higher PayMake $14.00
plus $1.50 Shift Differential (if applies)Come work with US!Family
oriented and fun workplaceRecognition of employeesUltimately, more
longevityWORK A SCHEDULE YOU'LL LOVE -12 Hours: Friday - Saturday -
Sunday16 Hours: Saturday - Sunday12 Hours: Saturday - Sunday -
MondayA Rewarding Experience: -It is empowering to take pride in
the work you do and aim to promote positive and proactive
relationships with co-workers and residents. -GREAT BENEFITS!We
supply PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and stronger infection
control and testing procedures to keep you and our residents safe!
- --- - - - - - - Baylor Program (free 16 hours of pay)
- --- - - - - - - PTO Accrual
- --- - - - - - - Shift Differential
- --- - - - - - - Flexible Schedules
- --- - - - - - - Overtime available
- --- - - - - - - 401K available after first year
- --- - - - - - - Various choices of Insurance plans!
- --- - - - - - - Performance evaluation yearly and as
- --- - - - - - - Paid KMA training
- --- - - - - - - Continue education opportunity, MOI, wound care
and infection preventative training
- --- - - - - - - Opportunity for growth in management
- --- - - - - - - Flexible schedule 8 hours and 12 hoursPURPOSE:
-Ensures that resident's personal care needs are being met in
accordance with Residents' wishes and Care Plan Objectives.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
residents' needs and ensures call lights are within reach of
- Ensures that residents' who are unable to call for help are
- Gives direct resident care such as bathing, dressing, and
grooming of residents.
- Explains procedures to residents.
- Assists residents as necessary in their activities of daily
- Perform additional duties as assigned.EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate with residents and nursing staff.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Prior experience as LTC nursing assistant preferred; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant
Training and Competency Evaluation Program.
- Good standing in the state registry is required.About
UsCompassionate care that creates wellness---Franklin Simpson
Nursing & Rehabilitation offers the convenience of location in
Franklin, KY, combined with our excellent skilled and caring
clinical and rehabilitation staff. -We value our team!CNA CNA CNA
SRNA SRNA SRNA STNA STNA STNA Nurse Assistant Nurse Assistant
Keywords: Franklin Simpson, Bowling Green , Certified Nurse Assistant CNA, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!