Crisis Therapist II
Company: C&S Business Group
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 11, 2022
SIGN-ON BONUS OF $5,000 AND POTENTIAL FOR PERFORMANCE BONUS OF
POSITION SUMMARY: - - -Provide supportive interventions to adults
in a 24-hour mental health facility, by providing psychotherapy as
well as assisting with development of individual treatment plan. -
-Provide screenings and complete psychosocial assessments. Complete
KRS 202A involuntary hospital evaluations as well as performing
jail triage assessments. -
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: - -
- Complete KRS 202A involuntary hospital evaluations
- Complete jail triage assessments.
- Complete screenings of clients for "walk ins" at Adult Crisis
Unit and psychosocial assessments of clients admitted to Adult
- Provide individual therapy to residents of the Adult Crisis
Unit on a regular basis as needed during their stay at the unit. -
-Complete treatment plans with the client.
- Assist in developing and overseeing group therapies held at
Adult Crisis Unit as well as assisting with other program needs at
the Adult Crisis Unit.
- Assist with discharge planning, family interventions or any
other needs the client may have while staying at the ACSU.
- Complete all paperwork in a timely and acceptable manner.
- Obtain authorizations from client's insurance company for
services provided at Adult Crisis Unit
- Masters degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family,
or counseling with independent licensure or Bachelor's degree in
Nursing with certification as a psychiatric and mental health nurse
by American Nursing Association.
Keywords: C&S Business Group, Bowling Green , Crisis Therapist II, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!