Respiratory Therapist RRT-CRT PRN
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: September 21, 2022
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Greenview Regional
Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation`s leading provider
of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they
need. At Greenview Regional Hospital, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Student Loan Repayment
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are seeking a Respiratory Therapist / Respiratory Care
Practitioner for our facility to ensure that we continue to provide
all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing
team that works hard to support each other and we are seeking a
phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Respiratory Therapist performs a variety of technical
procedures that require rational independent judgment, ingenuity,
and initiative in performing routine and critical care
cardiopulmonary procedures in the diagnosis and treatment of
The tasks and responsibilities include:
* You will deliver and assess responses to ordered therapy per plan
of care including routine and intensive therapy and diagnostic
* You will utilize various types of oxygen and other therapeutic
gas equipment such as masks, high flow oxygen devices and bipap
* You will collect and analyze arterial blood gas samples.
* You will assemble, perform verification check, and operate
* You will perform EKGS testing and processing for
* You will perform electrode hook up for Holter Monitoring.
* You will perform EEG, PFT, and Bronch Assisting as
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving
Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint
Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, TriStar
Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare.
TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics,
neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first
CardioMEMS HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art
cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is
also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively
reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be
promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help
us raise the bar in patient care!
* Graduate of approved (A.M.A.) Respiratory Therapy program.
* Completed NBRC Certification as CRT or RRT
* Active KY Respiratory Therapist licensure as CRT or RRT
* New employees have up to 90 days from date of hire to obtain the
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare provider.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA, Bowling Green , Respiratory Therapist RRT-CRT PRN, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!