RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Permanent / Resource Pool Nurse Job
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE:
Full-timeWe have an exciting opportunity for you to join
GreenviewRegional Hospital, a facility that is part of the nation`s
leading provider ofhealthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We
arecommitted to providing our employees with the support they need.
At GreenviewRegional Hospital, we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages aswell as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizableto you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a Resource
Pool Registered Nurse for ourfacility to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality,efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each otherand we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is
asmeaningful as we do. We want you toapply now! Job Summary:Under
the direction ofthe Lead House Supervisor, manages individualized,
goal-directed nursing carethrough use of the nursing process and
the principles of primary nursing inaccordance with departmental
and hospital policies and procedures. Providescare and coordinates
participation that fosters the goals of the hospital'smission
statement. Cares for Neonate/Infant (0-12 months) Pediatrics (1 17
years) Adults (18 79 years) Elderly (80+ years). The tasks
- You will assess and diagnose patient and family needs to
provide quality care to assigned patients.
- You will develop, discuss, and communicate a realistic problem
list (plan of care) for each patient, in collaboration with each
patient/family/significant other in order to address all identified
- You will demonstrate the skills and judgment necessary to
implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and
procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- You will maintain up to date and accurate documentation of
nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for
use by the healthcare team, in order to ensure quality care.
- You will function as a role model for current and new
- You will perform all responsibilities/duties required by the
unit/med-surg division as specific to the scope of service to
ensure that the unique nature of the client is addressed.TriStar
Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern
Kentucky andsurrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission
as a Top Performer on KeyQuality Measures, TriStar Greenview is a
national leader in providing qualityhealthcare. TriStar Greenview
offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics,neurology, and
surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS HFSystem,
TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to
patientsmanaging heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited
Chest Pain Centerand a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
HCAHealthcare has been continually named a World'sMost Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcarespent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable
care,uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.Be part
of an organization that invests in you. We are activelyreviewing
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contactedfor interviews. Submit your application and help us raise
the bar in patientcare! Qualifications
- Registered Nurse in an approved Compact State
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Flexibility in scheduling.
- Strong clinical assessment skills.
- Willing to fulfill role as Charge RN.
- BLS Healthcare provider required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS Healthcare provider required within 6 months of hire
- PALS Healthcare provider required within 6 months of hire
- Clinical resource for staffWe are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
disabilitystatus. Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help
unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your
candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment
process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or
personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting...
Keywords: HCA., Bowling Green , RN / Registered Nurse / Kentucky / Permanent / Resource Pool Nurse Job, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!