Critical Care Nurse
Company: TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description Critical Care ICU Registered Nurse (Nights)**Sign On
and Relocation Bonuses available***We have an exciting opportunity
for you to join Greenview Regional Hospital, a facility that is
part of the nation`s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare. We are committed to providing our employees with the
support they need. At Greenview Regional Hospital, we offer an
array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several
add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to
you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)We are seeking a
Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we continue to
provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an
amazing team that works hard to support each other and we are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
Greenview Regional Hospital is looking for a Registered Nurse in
our Med/Surg Unit. The Registered Nurse performs direct patient
care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act.
Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily practice. Participates
in performance improvement activities to assure continuous quality
improvement. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of physical assessment
skills. Follows patient safety standards. Demonstrates a basic
knowledge of EMTALA regulations.
- You will assess plans and evaluate patient care needs.
- You will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings,
clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- You will serve as primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- You will instruct and educate patients and families.
- You will provide age and culturally appropriate care.TriStar
Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern
Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission
as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures -, TriStar Greenview is
a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar
Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics,
neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first
CardioMEMS--- HF System, TriStar Greenview provides
state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure.
The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a
Certified Primary Stroke Center. HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient
- Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing or
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- 1 year of RN experienceWe are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. Wedo not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin,gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, Bowling Green , Critical Care Nurse, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!