Physical Therapist - PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Physical Therapist - PRN opening with TriStar Greenview
Regional Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a
part of the HCA Healthcare team.BenefitsTriStar Greenview Regional
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Physical Therapist - PRN for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
QualificationsPhysical TherapistAs the Physical Therapist, you will
demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
appropriate evaluation and care for patient populations served in
his/her department.What you will do in this role:
- You will plan and use therapies involving physical exercise,
massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- You will utilize various mechanical and electrical equipment
and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- You will evaluate, record and report on patient's response to
treatment and progress toward identified goals.
- You will integrate physical therapy treatments with other
aspects of patient care.
- You will assist patients reach their maximal reasonably levels
of function and to cope with their limitations.
- You will monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.What
qualifications you will need:
- KY Physical Therapy license required
- Must be a graduate of an accredited PT program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).TriStar Greenview Regional
Hospital is a 200+ bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and
surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top
Performer on Key Quality Measures, TriStar Greenview is a national
leader in providing quality healthcare. Home of Kentucky's first
CardioMEMS HF System, we are also an accredited chest pain center
that provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing
heart failure. The facility is also a Certified Primary Stroke
Center. "Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our
nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients,
communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Physical
Therapist - PRN opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member
of our team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bowling Green , Physical Therapist - PRN, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!