Certified Pharmacy Technician
Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionAre you looking for a work environment
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application for
our Certified Pharmacy Technician opening with TriStar Greenview
Regional Hospital today and find out what it truly means to be a
part of the HCA Healthcare team.BenefitsTriStar Greenview Regional
Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health,
life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans
and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
We are seeking a(an) Certified Pharmacy Technician for our team to
ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We
are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are
seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. We want you to apply!Job Summary and
- You will count, package, and label unit doses for inspection by
- Assists pharmacists as directed, including filling orders and
- Prepares I.V. mixtures and operates automated systems.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory and performs clerical duties.
- Assists with quality improvement initiatives, inventory and
ordering of pharmaceuticals.
- Orders medication based on clinical needs in conjunction with
formulary initiatives and PAR levelsWhat qualifications you will
- National certification as a Pharmacy Tech (CPhT). Certification
may be obtained through the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
(PTCB) or the National Health Career Association.
- Must be registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the Kentucky
Board of Pharmacy within 30 days from hire.
- Previous pharmacy tech experience in a hospital setting
- Customer service abilities including effective listening
- Basic computer skills.This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 200+ bed
facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas.
Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key
Quality Measures, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in
providing quality healthcare. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS
HF System, we are also an accredited chest pain center that
provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart
failure. The facility is also a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a
healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Certified
Pharmacy Technician opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member
of our team. We are interviewing apply today!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Bowling Green , Certified Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!