Company: Lifeline Health Care of Warren
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: September 15, 2023
We are hiring for a Physical Therapist! At Lifeline Health Care
of Warren, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and
enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole
patient, their families, each other, and the communities we
serve-it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for
your career here. As a Therapist, you can expect:
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilities Give your passion to serve others
and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
The Home Health Physical Therapist (PT, DPT, RPT) is responsible
for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to
functional status/mobility, endurance/stamina, pain and other
medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the
Physical Therapist works to help determine a treatment plan,
performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the
patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
- Current Physical Therapy licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and
access to a dependable vehicle.
Keywords: Lifeline Health Care of Warren, Bowling Green , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!