Emergency Room Nurse
Company: TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Introduction TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is committed to
investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more
efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered
care? Submit your application for Emergency Room Nurse position and
spend more time at the bedside with the patient. ER Registered
Nurse - Nights*Sign-on and Relocation Bonuses available*This is a
12 hour shift Benefits TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to Full time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. You contribute to our success let us
contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a
leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational
outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes
in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your
potential at TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital! Job Summary and
Qualifications Greenview Regional Hospital is looking for a
Registered Nurse in our Emergency Department. The Registered Nurse
performs direct patient care within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act. Utilizes therapeutic communication in daily
practice. Participates in performance improvement activities to
assure continuous quality improvement. Demonstrates a basic
knowledge of physical assessment skills. Follows patient safety
standards. Demonstrates a basic knowledge of EMTALA regulations.
- You will assess plans and evaluate patient care needs.
- You will carry out physician orders.
- You will administer prescribed medications, change dressings,
clean wounds, and monitor vital signs.
- You will serve as primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- You will instruct and educate patients and families.
- You will provide age and culturally appropriate
- Current licensure with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing or
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- 1 year of RN experienceTriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a
200+ bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas.
Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key
Quality Measures -, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in
providing quality healthcare. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS
HF System, we are also an accredited chest pain center that
provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart
failure. The facility is also a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
"Across HCA Healthcare's more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses
and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and
healthcare. Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give
people a healthier tomorrow." - Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP,
FAAN Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive Join a
family that cares about every stage in your career! We are
interviewing candidates for our Emergency Room Nurse opening. Apply
today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, Bowling Green , Emergency Room Nurse, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!