RN Orthopedics FT Nights - Bowling Green
Company: TriStar Greenview REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital- Bowling Green, KY
One Company Many Careers! I f you've been looking for a Nursing career where you have work-life balance, work with a committed team putting patient care at the heart of each day, then look no further than TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital!
TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures--, TriStar Greenview is a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first CardioMEMS--- HF System, TriStar Greenview provides state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure. The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a Certified Primary Stroke Center.
Hear about Greenview from our staff Click Here
More About TriStar Greenview:
Department: Orthopedics 5th Floor
POSITION SUMMARY: The 5 th floor RN manages the nursingcare of orthopedic, neurosurgical, surgical, oncology, and pediatric patientsin accordance to and within the scope of the Kentucky Nursing Laws ( Kentucky Revis edStatutes C hapter314.00) and established policies, procedures and protocols of GreenviewRegional Hospital and within the framework of longrange plan, mission, vision, and values of the hospital. The RegisteredNurse performs direct patient care which includes assessmentpatient needs, planning care based on individualized identified needs,initiates interventions based on the plan of care, and evaluates responsivenessto care. Further the RN is responsible for supervising the care ofpatients delegated to other personnel. The 5 th floor RN also utilizestherapeutic communication in daily practice, maintains a safe and therapeuticenvironment, identifies cultural differences and incorporates into care and utilizestranslation services when indicated. TheRN participates in performance improvement activities to assure continuousquality improvement. What We Offer: We focus on keeping HCA Rewards fair, smart and competitive so we can offer you a full package of rewards and benefits that support your health, life, career and retirement. While the most visible part may be your pay and medical benefits, it's important to keep in mind the other pieces in the puzzle, too, such as:
- HCA 401(k) Plan with a 100% match
- A generous PTO Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Education Loan Forgiveness
- Shift Differential
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- HCA Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 1000 joints per year
- Our leadership is involved
- Tremendous growth opportunity And so much more--- Qualifications POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider is current or obtained within 90 days of hire.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Current registration with the Kentucky State Board of Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- No previous workexperience is required for new graduates.
66N 66W 46NX 46SX 46AX 66E 66H
Keywords: TriStar Greenview REGIONAL HOSPITAL, Bowling Green , RN Orthopedics FT Nights - Bowling Green, Healthcare , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!