Company: Core Civic
Posted on: November 16, 2023
$67,400.00 per. yearAt CoreCivic, our employees are driven bya
deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a
responsibilityto better the public good. We are currently seeking a
Shift Supervisor who has a passion for providing the highest
quality care in aninstitutional, secure setting. Come join a team
that is dedicated tomaking an impact for the people and communities
The Shift Supervisor provides responsible supervision of the
administrative and operational security activities and staff on a
specific shift in a facility.
- Directly supervise and manage operations of security staff and
inmates/residents on the shift in the performance of their
- Provide for adequate staffing in areassupervised; fill in as
needed during periods of short staffing.
- Engage and participate in recruiting, hiring, orientating
staff, and other staffing needs in areas supervised.
- Make recommendations concerning personnel matters and assist in
the effective management of facility resources.Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Three years experience in a criminal justice field or other
acceptable related field, which includes two years in a supervisory
- Additional education may be substituted for the experience on a
- Completion of basic pre-service correctional officer training
and, where applicable, be a commissioned security officer licensed
by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the practices and principles of
correctional facility management; pertinent corrections laws, rules
and regulations; and the principles and practices of supervision
and training.Minimum Age Requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age. CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace and EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Bowling Green , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Allons, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!