HR Business Partner
Company: Dorman Products
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: January 7, 2022
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join
our team in Portland! In this critical role the HRBP serves as a
consultant and coach and providesbusiness partner support to
managers and contributors for a wide range of areas including
employee relations, performance management, benefits, rewards &
recognition, HR analytics, HR compliance, and compensation.
Partners with leaders and their teams to support organizational
goals and objectives. Proactively addresses current and future
needs of the workforce with an objective of increasing
organizational capability, effectiveness and individual
performance.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation for contributors
- Provides expertise and support to managers on performance
counseling, organization restructuring, and workforce
- Performs functional duties within HR including, but not limited
to, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Leadership Development to meet
business objectives and support future business growth.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues. Conducts
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Conducts research, analysis and reporting on market
competitiveness and makes recommendations on best practices;
Conducts job evaluations of new and revised positions.
- Implements processes to allow for ongoing and continuous
recognition of our employees with a focus on the Companys strategic
initiatives and values.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and maintains in-depth
knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of
employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with leaders, and
the HR Operations teams to develop improved solutions, programs and
- Provides back up support for HR Director.Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+years of experience in HR
- PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification preferredDorman
Products, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer; we value a
combination of ideas, perspectives and cultures. EEO/AA Employer
M/F/D/V.Candidates must pass a background check and drug test, as
applicable for the role.www.DormanProducts.com
Keywords: Dorman Products, Bowling Green , HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!