Hiring LPN / LVN - $48/hr FREE Next Day Pay - - Pick Your Shifts
Posted on: September 15, 2023
The future of nursing is now! If you're a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN), you can easily add part-time work to your
unpredictable schedule or find full-time nursing positions when you
join the ShiftMed team. Whether you're an LPN with years of
experience or six months into the field, you can look towards
ShiftMed to help you advance your career!
What Makes ShiftMed different?
* We offer our Nursing Assistants / LPNs Guaranteed Shifts -! This
means that for select shifts, once a facility confirms your shift -
even if they cancel on you last minute, you'll be paid fully for
that entire shift.
* We pay our LPNs 20% more than the local avg. hourly rates (PLUS
* You have 100% control over every LPN shift you claim and work -
with no shift minimums!
* Working with us is fun! We provide ample opportunities for you to
participate in our many contests, sweepstakes, and drawings for
extra cash in your pocket!
* ShiftMed Instant Pay--- is a free perk that lets you access up to
75% of your pre-tax earnings immediately after clocking out of a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
* Instant Pay---
* Guaranteed Shifts - (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Requirements:
* Must have an active and unencumbered LPN license in the state in
* Must have at least six months of experience working in long-term
care, in-home care, or acute care
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 80
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of
* May require standing and walking 2-5 hours at a time
* May have exposure to chemicals, radiation, infectious
disease/waste, and/or bloodborne pathogens
* The LPN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the
residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum
level of health
* Administering and recording of all medications accurately and
according to policy and procedures
* Transcribe and implement written, verbal, and electronic
* The LPN delegates responsibility to nurse aides and monitors the
care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being
delivered to all the patients appropriately
* The LPN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties
of the job description as posted
Apply Now to start our easy LPN credentialing process!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed's client facilities.
Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom
screenings, including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals we've
partnered with. All advertised rates reflect the average wages
ShiftMed's partner facilities currently offer. Hourly rates
fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you
schedule shifts with.
Keywords: Nurse.com, Bowling Green , Hiring LPN / LVN - $48/hr FREE Next Day Pay - - Pick Your Shifts, Human Resources , Westmoreland, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!