Float Pool Staff Nurse
Company: TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: April 28, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Greenview Regional
Hospital, a facility that is part of the nations leading provider
of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are committed to
providing our employees with the support they need. At Greenview
Regional Hospital, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision
packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits
package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of
our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) We are seeking a
Resource Pool Registered Nurse for our facility to ensure that we
continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care.
We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and we
are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care
is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Job Summary:
Under the direction of the Lead House Supervisor, manages
individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the
nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance
with departmental and hospital policies and procedures. Provides
care and coordinates participation that fosters the goals of the
hospital's mission statement. Cares for Neonate/Infant (0-12
months) Pediatrics (1 - 17 years) Adults (18 - 79 years) Elderly
(80+ years). The tasks and responsibilities include:
- You will assess and diagnose patient and family needs to
provide quality care to assigned patients.
- You will develop, discuss, and communicate a realistic problem
list (plan of care) for each patient, in collaboration with each
patient/family/significant other in order to address all identified
- You will demonstrate the skills and judgment necessary to
implement medical plan of care, nursing interventions, and
procedures as necessary for the care of the patient.
- You will maintain up to date and accurate documentation of
nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for
use by the healthcare team, in order to ensure quality care.
- You will function as a role model for current and new
- You will perform all responsibilities/duties required by the
unit/med-surg division as specific to the scope of service to
ensure that the unique nature of the client is addressed. TriStar
Greenview Regional Hospital is a 211-bed facility serving Southern
Kentucky and surrounding areas. Recognized by the Joint Commission
as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures--, TriStar Greenview is
a national leader in providing quality healthcare. TriStar
Greenview offers emergency care, cardiology, orthopedics,
neurology, and surgical services. Home of Kentucky's first
CardioMEMS--- HF System, TriStar Greenview provides
state-of-the-art cardiac care to patients managing heart failure.
The facility is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center and a
Certified Primary Stroke Center. HCA Healthcare has been
continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere
since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion
in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses. Be part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews.
Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- A.S. or B.S. from an accredited school of Professional
- Registered Nurse in an approved Compact State
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute care nursing, knowledge, and
- Ability to care for multiple patients.
- Flexibility in scheduling (requires rotating weekends and
- Strong clinical assessment skills.
- Willing to fulfill role as Charge RN.
- BLS Healthcare provider required within 90 days of hire
- ACLS Healthcare provider required within 6 months of hire
- PALS Healthcare provider required within 6 months of hire
- Clinical resource for staff We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here. For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, Bowling Green , Float Pool Staff Nurse, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!