Line Sequence- 3RD SHIFT
Company: Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLCAll qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.Line Sequence-
- Sequences brakes according to customer demand per material
plan, priority, and shipping needs.
- Reads and follows written and verbal work orders as assigned by
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Notifies supervisors of any mechanical or material issues.
- Transports material as required using proper handling
- Builds containers and pack parts in accordance with packing
- Supports training new employees.
- Performs and submits first piece for inspection.
- Loads/unloads packages using proper handling equipment.
- Operates equipment to highest production and quality
- Verifies part numbers and place in appropriate shipping
- Responsible for verifying that own work is in compliance with
- Performs record-keeping duties.
- Reports recognized defective material and equipment to
- Utilizes safety equipment and observes all safety rules and
- Follows all aspects of Standardized Work Instructions.
- Performs miscellaneous and related tasks that are an integral
part of job classification.
- Understands and adhere to current health, safety, and
environmental policies (ISO14001). Is empowered to identify, stop,
and communicate or escalate appropriate action in regards to
safety, health, and environmental concerns.
- Understands current quality policies and procedures (IATF
16949). Is empowered to identify, stop, and communicate or escalate
appropriate action in regards to product quality.
- Performs other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
Completion of high school diploma or GED is required Must be able
to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment, such as, fork
lift and pallet jack. Must be able to acquire forklift license in
timely manner. At least two years of work experience in a
manufacturing assembly operation is required Maintains good
attendance in accordance with attendance policy, including working
overtime when required. Must be able to work in a team orientated
environment. Must be able to follow instructions, safety rules and
regulations. Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Keywords: Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, Bowling Green , Line Sequence- 3RD SHIFT, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!