Supply Chain Production Planner
Company: Champion Petfoods
Location: Bowling green
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you love supply chain and pets?
We may have the perfect job for you.
Operations, strategy, and happy pets too.
Lead your team in the planning and process improvement for
production for our finished goods. Youll play a vital role in
quality control by building relationships and working with our
essential suppliers. Quality matters, and your success means Pet
Lovers and their furry friends are getting the very best. You don't
have to have pets to succeed here, but were pretty sure youll want
Youll get a chance to:
- Oversee inventory and resource databases critical to production
- Partner with internal Demand and Services teams to review
- Plan production needs for high quality finished goods.
- Procure needed packaging and resources.
- Monitor markets to spot supply chain challenges.
Your background & experience:
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain/Operations Management or
- Ideally, you have at least 5 years experience in a Supply Chain
role; experience in the CPG industry a plus.
- Experience and application of MRP & ERP software systems.
- High level of MS Excel application and some SQL
- Demonstrated work experience of successful JIT (Just-in-Time)
- CPIM or CSSP certification preferred.
- Some travel may be required.
How we reward you:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits start Day 1
- Company match 401k
- Vacation time that increases over time
- Four weeks paid parental leave
- Annual Bonus Program
- 11-paid holidays
- Monthly premium pet food allowance
- Uniforms, safety footwear, and PPE provided
- Tuition Reimbursement
Keeping pets happy and healthy since 1985.
We are Champion Petfoods, a crew of pet enthusiasts looking to
better the quality of food for our four-legged friends around the
world. With over thirty years of growth in the pet food industry,
our ORIJEN and ACANA brands have defined our vision of paving the
way for healthier pets and families. If this excites you as much as
it does us, then we would love to hear from you!
Come as you are.
We value diversity in all forms and know the power it can bring.
Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse
points of views to be heard, and increases overall happiness. That
sounds pretty good to us.
Champion is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of your race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, age, veteran status, or any other creed, you
are wanted here.
Keywords: Champion Petfoods, Bowling Green , Supply Chain Production Planner, Other , Bowling green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!