LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital - SKY REHAB - is
Per Diem Radiology Technologist to join our team!
SKY REHAB, located in Bowling Green, KY is a 60 bed inpatient
rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from
disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients
regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return
home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller,
specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
The Radiology Tech is responsible for providing efficient,
quality-oriented patient care by producing quality diagnostic
radiographs to assist medical personnel in patient diagnosis in a
timely and professional manner when ordered by a physician, and
effectively coordinating the process for ordering the procedure and
transmitting the images to the radiologist.
- Current ARRT required.
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a
Radiology Tech in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor
- Two (2) years of previous experience preferred.
- State Fluoroscopy license required where applicable.
- Hospital experience preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Bowling Green, KY area. Below is a brief summary of our
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!