Food and Beverage Manager
Company: Stonebridge Companies
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 2, 2021
salary range $40,000 to $45,000 based on experience
Food & Beverage Manager/ Restaurant Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages all outlet operations to include, but not limited to,
guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost
controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems
use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department
management, policy & procedure implementation and enforcement and
meeting participation and facilitation.
- Monitor team member performance by providing supervision,
professional development, coaching, evaluations and delivering
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol
- Initiate and implement marketing and up-selling techniques to
promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize
- Ensure associates have current knowledge of outlet offerings,
products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and
knowledge of hotel and local area.
- Develop weekly staff work schedule, based on forecasted
occupancy while monitoring labor costs in accordance with
- Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance, hygiene and
grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by manager.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform essential duties.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is
available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and
do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race,
color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status,
physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation
to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified
applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose
an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe
you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate
in an interview, please let us know.
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Bowling Green , Food and Beverage Manager, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!