Night Operations Administrative Assistant
Company: Performance Food Group
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 4, 2021
Position Summary: The Administrative Assistant is responsible
for providing administrative support to a specific department,
multiple departments or senior manager.
Note: Due to the varied nature of this position,
responsibilities may include some, or all of these as well as many
other administrative tasks.
- Provide complex administrative support for a specific person or
department such as warehouse, transportation, customer service or
human resources. At times may support multiple departments.
- May include billing, finance responsibilities, receiving
appointments, quality, inventory reports and/or transportation
compliance, paperwork and reports.
- May coordinate travel arrangements.
- May schedule meetings, conferences or appointments.
- May review, summarize and/or prepare correspondence to include:
letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails.
- May do filing and answer phones.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years of related experience providing administrative
support, as well as ability to coordinate projects/programs.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organized and able to manage
priorities, along with excellent follow-up skills.
- Effective verbal and written skills.
- Must be highly organized, able to set priorities and meet
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
- Foodservice/distribution experience.
- Project Management.
- College degree.
Keywords: Performance Food Group, Bowling Green , Night Operations Administrative Assistant, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!