Company: The Bigge Group
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 5, 2021
At Bigge, we are elevating America with over 1,500 cranes in our
fleet. We buy, rent, maintain, and sell cranes that are deployed
throughout the United States. Since 1916, we have been building
America's landmarks, and we are proud to have created one of the
highest performing equipment companies in the world.
Bigge is leading the transformation of the crane and rigging
industry with a unique approach to maintaining the best people,
equipment, and technology in the market. By leveraging our
leadership position in the industry and innovative technology
platform, we are forging new ground in the areas of safety, rental
fleet growth, and employee growth.
The Contracts Administrator will be a member of a team of
contracts professionals and support the contracting effort within
the Contracts and Risk Management Department. Position is targeted
for Bowling Green, Kentucky but other Bigge satellite locations
will be considered. This is not a remote position.
- Review, red-line, and negotiate terms within established
guidelines to mitigate contractual risk in customer construction
contracts and equipment rental agreements.
- Coordinate with sales support to verify that the contract scope
and price match the quote.
- Coordinate with accounting to verify change order amounts are
- Prepare final contract documents for signature by the Contracts
- Upload final signed documents into the job ticketing system and
storage server, and update tracking spreadsheets.
- Identify and notify other departments of special requirements,
such as special billing requirements or on-line billing programs,
certified payroll reporting, local hiring, and controlled insurance
- Enroll in controlled insurance programs.
- Order or pull insurance certificates from insurance company
- Review and upload customer insurance certificates into
- Initially, this position will primarily support the mobile
crane business. Opportunities may arise to assist the tower crane
and hoist business, as well as trucking operations and
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills. Must be able to
interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the
organization. Continually demonstrate poise, tact and
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively and
professionally with, and persuade, customers and other
stakeholders, by email, telephone and contract draftsmanship.
- Proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and
Outlook expected. Experience with Adobe, Docusign, and Salesforce a
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing,
typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting
deadlines. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with
demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and
- Demonstrate ability to work independently after initial
- 1-2 years of experience in contracts management, particularly
within the construction industry, is highly preferred. Basic
understanding of contracts concepts is mandatory while basic
understanding of insurance concepts is preferred. Specialized
government contracting experience or certification is not
- Current and valid driver's license and clean driving
- Competitive pay and a matching 401(k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
Bigge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to Race,
Religious Creed, Color, National Origin, Ancestry, Physical or
Mental Disability, Medical Condition, Genetic Information, Marital
Status, Sex, Gender, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Sexual
Orientation, Military or Veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions
Keywords: The Bigge Group, Bowling Green , Contracts Administrator, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!