Healthcare Technical Support - Remote
Company: NTT DATA
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Req ID: 131753
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Technical Support - Remote to
join our team in the United States (US). This position allows you
to work remotely from your home.
This position will be a full-time remote opportunity as a
member of our Provider Clinical Service Desk, as an agent primarily
handling inbound customer calls. This is a call center environment
in which we support our customers 24x7x365. Shift work is required
including nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- As needed, this position would also assist with clinical
troubleshooting, including EMR requests submitted via e-mail, Web,
and voice mails; examples include master files and category list
modifications, smart lists, text, note support, etc.
- Tracking and documenting the appropriate comments, and close or
escalate the incident tickets and related issues in a timely
- Responsible for driving resolution of incidents on a 24/7
- Providing virtual support of supported applications in a
service desk setting.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience or equivalent
combination of education and work experience / High school diploma
or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year of technical troubleshooting experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a call center
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in one or more of the following
EMR applications - Epic, Cerner, McKesson, Meditech, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years technical/clinical care delivery
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Bowling Green
Technical Support, Consulting, Help Desk, Information Technology,
Keywords: NTT DATA, Bowling Green , Healthcare Technical Support - Remote, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!