Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Tony Rhoades - State Farm Agent
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and
competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Work with the agent to develop and maintain a digital marketing
system to promote the office.
- Work with the agent to identify and support local community
events in our market.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Organizational skills
- Proactive in problem solving
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this
role, pleasecomplete our application. We will follow up with you on
the next steps inthe interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm InsuranceCompanies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete anyapplicable
licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are
independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm
agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
Keywords: Tony Rhoades - State Farm Agent, Bowling Green , Intern - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!