Company: AMN Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - TX
Location: Any Work Location
Analyst is responsible for evaluation and
production of analytics and technical support of reporting that
supports business decision-making for both internal and external
clients. Partnering with Enterprise leadership in support of
critical activities to achieve business objectives, this position
keeps the customer at the center of everything we do,
driving engagement and inspiring the world class behaviors
- Building confidence in AMN's Tech products and ability to
communicate effectively with customers.
- Product and reporting support for both internal and external
- Serves as a consultant for various project teams and
facilitates project meetings.
- Attends and participate in end user, client, and departmental
meetings as required.
- Assists leadership in researching best practices to implement
creative and cost effective solutions to delivery of human capital
- Maintains a broad knowledge of the AMN, the Enterprise Team and
department policies and activities in order to address problems,
respond to inquiries, and perform special projects requiring
in-depth AMN and industry knowledge
- Promotes the use of technology throughout the institution as a
means of increasing efficiency and improving job performance
- Ability to execute and navigate between business needs, data
and database tables, advanced coding logic, and creating efficient
user interfaces to automate day to day operations
- Proven record of analyzing & effectively translating data into
knowledge and making it actionable
- Agile environment
- 3+years of experience in business analysis
- Expert excel and PowerPoint
- Strong PowerBI, SQL, Qlik
- SAP Fieldglass, Staffing Software experience a plus
- Healthcare - Programming, Product Technical Support
Work Environment and Culture
- Work within the expected work hours and schedule including
required meetings and on-time attendance.
- All team members must adhere to AMN Healthcare's mission
statement, core values, and company policies and customer service
- This position description is a communication tool, does not
guarantee employment, and is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may be required to perform other duties to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is
We encourage minority and female applicants to
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a
diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment
to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the
healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do - this
includes the professional presence we project as we interactwith
internal and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Bowling Green , Reporting Analyst, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!