Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a
Human Resources Coordinator? At TriStar Greenview Regional
Hospital, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300
million in programs to support our incredible team members over the
course of three years.
At TriStar Greenview Regional Hospital, we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit
package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision
benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for
Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental
Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Human Resources Coordinator like you
to be a part of our team.
Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will give local HR support
to employees and be the face of the HR office. You will guide
employees seeking HR transactional support to the correct
self-service portal and/or the HR service center. You will support
the HR Business Partner team and managers in collecting and
coordinating information. You will help in local tasks which cannot
be completed by the HR service center.
What you will do in this role:
- Help with local employee engagement, service awards and
- Support implementation of department or facility action plans
from the results of engagement survey
- Maintain local hiring processes by posting jobs, organizing
onsite interviews, and updating job descriptions
- You will coordinate local orientation programs and help with
- Give program support to compliance initiatives by gathering
information in preparation for audits
- Maintain learning and development activities at the
- You will manage benefits enrollment by conducting information
sessions and directing employees to the correct web and call center
- Help in equipping managers for the salary and incentive
- Aid employees with return from Leaves of Absence or Workers
What qualifications you will need:
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and
give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our
Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR
Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner
teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model.
We drive performance to achieve successful results to better
care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent
Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Human Resources
Coordinator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.