Company: Auntie Anne's
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Auntie Annes, a commitment to giving back isnt merely a motto
that hangs on a wall. Its not a marketing stunt. From day one 30
years ago, giving back has been woven into the fabric of the
company. Auntie Anne Beiler started baking pretzels to help fund
her husbands desire to provide free family counseling services for
their community. He ultimately realized his dream and opened a
counseling center. In, as she calls it, a twist of fate, Anne found
her true calling as an unlikely entrepreneur, taking her business
from a single farmers market stand to the worlds largest soft
pretzel franchise. Throughout it all, Anne remained steadfast in
her commitment to giving back, saying, Caring for other people is
the purpose of Auntie Annes.Overview:
Why go to work when you can come to Auntie Anne's! If you are an
energetic and ambitious individual looking for a career with an
organization that can give you the attention, success, and career
satisfaction you deserve, join our team! We are seeking positive
and outgoing people to manage the overall operations of a store,
including team member leadership and development, sales
performance, customer service, community involvement and execution
of brand excellence. As part of our class team at Auntie Anne's,
you will create and sustain a highly productive store environment
by leading a team that delivers Class Service and Results.
As a Manager with Auntie Anne's, you will manage Profit and
Loss, store-level sales and drive financial results, maintain
operational excellence and demonstrate exceptional leadership
behavior. You will also create a store plan to execute regional and
company initiatives and follow-up consistently to ensure that your
store is on track to achieve great results.
- Utilizing financial tools and analyzing financial reports to
identify and address trends and issues in store performance.
- Ensuring that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are
- Reviewing business practices, determining the needs of
customers and team members and identifying performance
opportunities to create strategies that improve overall business
- Training, coaching, counseling and disciplining team members
and shift managers.
- Leading your team in the execution of Auntie Anne's standards
to create excellent customer experiences.
- Recognizing outstanding work performance while providing
necessary constructive feedback.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the store trade area and
the surrounding community.
- Developing and maintaining positive relations with the
surrounding community through effective marketing and
- Adhering to all company food safety, cash handling and
operational policies and procedures and ensuring that all team
members are in compliance as well.
As a Manager with Auntie Anne's, you must possess excellent
written, verbal and hands-on employee management skills. Our ideal
Manager is an enthusiastic brand ambassador with a vested interest
in the community, a commitment to personal development, and an
interest in learning about business operations. You must be able to
influence the direction of your store and area stores, initiate
community outreach through marketing and special events and drive
superb customer satisfaction metrics.
- 21 years of age or older.
- High school degree or equivalent required; Bachelors degree or
equivalent certification in restaurant management or hospitality
- Restaurant management, food service, outside sales and/or
outdoor recreation retail experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year management experience, including Profit and Loss
- Availability to work 40 hours per week including evenings and
- Ability to drive and manage workplace change.
- Strong Profit and Loss management abilities.
- Computer literate and web-savvy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software.
- ServSafe certified, a plus.
- Ability to stand, bend, scoop and regularly lift up to 40
- Comfortable periodically working in temperatures ranging from
40 F to -10 F (walk-in cooler & freezer).
- Must possess a valid drivers license.
- Must be eligible to work in The United States.
- Must agree to a background check.
Keywords: Auntie Anne's, Bowling Green , Manager, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!