Company: AMN Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - TX
The Recruiter increases the utilization
AMN/Nursefinders' staffing and managed services by expanding the
candidate database through active recruitment, promoting qualified
candidates to client orders, deploying consultative selling
strategies, delivering timely customer service, and administering
staffing duties in order to achieve regional revenue and profit
- Exceed individual daily and weekly productivity expectations to
fill client orders with qualified clinicians.
- Maintain communication and consultative relationships - through
consistent email, telephone, technology, and some face-to-face
interactions - with client points of contact to identify needs
driving future orders, timing of orders, and fill rates.
- Build pipeline and database of qualified candidates by
prospecting strategically on a daily and weekly basis using system
databases and cultivating relationships.
- Initiate and manage email campaigns to generate market demand,
using database prospecting reports and content templates, in order
to promote AMN/Nursefinders opportunities and increase response
- Deliver quality candidates and service to clients by working
with clinician candidates through the screening, orientation and
- Diligently maintain all candidate databases with accurate
contact information, qualifications, quality services documentation
and selling points.
- Qualify candidates' likelihood to accept jobs according to
availability, licensure, skill set and potential fit in order to
prioritize sales focus and determine the best job match for highest
probability of booking.
- Consult with candidates, probing for unspoken needs using a
consultative selling style in order to gain commitment to working
- Analyze relevant reports in order to have full visibility into
customer base and increase the number of employees working.
- Maintain open line of communication with the active field staff
and clients with appropriate follow-up in order to reengage for
- Provide recommendations to leadership on programs that target
an expanded supply base in order to capture and convert an
increased volume of candidates.
- Leverage industry expertise by referencing local and national
healthcare staffing trends to gain credibility and influence in
order to identify more sales opportunities.
- Participate as needed in on-call/backup to address after-hour
Education, Certifications &
- High school diploma or GED certificate required
- 1 year inside or outside sales experience in service-oriented
- Experience in the staffing or clinical industry
- Experience in recruiting, interviewing, qualifying and
selecting applicants for various positions
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is
We encourage minority and female applicants to
AMN Healthcare is committed to fostering and maintaining a
diverse team that reflects the communities we serve. Our commitment
to the inclusion of many different backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives enables our innovation and leadership in the
healthcare services industry.
We value professionalism in everything we do - this
includes the professional presence we project as we interactwith
internal and external customers.
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Bowling Green , Recruiter, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!