Company: Service One Credit Union
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
This position is primarily responsible for providing a high
level of quality service to every member and associate. A Teller
provides members with timely, courteous and professional paying and
receiving services, as well as responding to their needs in person.
Develops a basic knowledge base of all Credit Union products,
services and programs. Promotes the cross-sales and referral
Adheres to all Credit Union policies and procedures,
demonstrating sound judgement within established limits. Ensures
teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are
completed in an accurate and efficient manner. Demonstrates
teamwork through positive
interaction and cooperation with fellow associates, members of
management and other departments. Supports and promotes the Credit
Union's Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- Welcomes and serves members in a friendly and courteous manner,
thanking the member for their business and using the member's name
during the transaction.
- Performs various paying and receiving functions including
checks, deposits, withdrawals, loan and credit card payments, cash
advances, and cashier's checks and money orders.
- Assists with processing mail, ATM, and night depository
deposits (if applicable).
- Balances cash drawer daily within specified guidelines.
- Assists with the daily opening and closing of the main vault
- Completes all transactions with a high level of accuracy and
attention to detail.
- Complies with member identification procedures.
- Understands and adheres to established teller policies,
procedures and practices.
- Processes transactions within assigned limits, obtaining
further authorization when necessary.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory
- Assists members with basic account inquiries and requests.
- Exercises discretion when dealing with confidential
- Develops working knowledge of Credit Union and branch
- Identifies opportunities and actively refers members to
- Promotes and cross-sells basic Credit Union products and
services as appropriate.
- Cooperates with other associates to ensure the smooth and
efficient delivery of information.
- Performs such duties as may be required from time to time for
the overall management and operation of the Credit Union.
- Provides basic member services including checkbook orders, stop
- Orders debit cards and resolves simple debit card issues.
- Performs basic account maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Answers incoming phone calls and responds to basic member
- High school diploma or GED.
- Up to 6 months similar or related experience including customer
service and/or cash handling experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Basic clerical skills and knowledge of general office
- Good mathematical skills and business aptitude.
- Positive, outgoing personality and a "can-do" attitude.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good computer skills and the ability to work in Window-based
- Bilingual language skills a plus.
- Ability to work various schedules and on Saturdays as
- Ability to travel to other branches as needed.
Keywords: Service One Credit Union, Bowling Green , Teller (Part-time), Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!