Assists the General Manager with various administrative tasks to
include: filing, running reports, setting appointments, scheduling
meetings, gathering information, etc. Assists the HR Manager with
daily HR functions in the store. To include: conducting training
sessions for new and current associates; completing new hire
paperwork; filing; data entry.
. Position responsibilities:
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
2) Assists the HR Manager with the following:
- Complete all "new hire" paperwork for all new associates
- Conduct orientation for all new associates
- Coordinate the S.T.A.R. Program to include: scheduling,
training and reporting.
- Coordinates and schedules Associate training in all areas.
- Completes Data entry for new associates, pay increases,
associate reviews, etc.
- Assists with planning and implementing Associate
3) Gathers data & information, and prepares certain reports as
needed by the General Manager
4) Maintains strict confidentiality
5) Processes and codes invoices & maintains Expense Tracking
6) Maintains store checkbook register & P-card log
7) Maintains the Competitive Shop program & the decoy list
8) Orders & monitors store supplies
9) Coordinates travel advances and expense forms
10) Submits IT Help Desk requests promptly
11) Must be highly organized.
12) Handles customer and associate questions and requests
13) Filing, typing and copying as needed
14) Aware of advertised sales
15) Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with
16) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
17) Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every
time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analys
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB
Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates. Must possess above average
communication skills. Ability to facilitate training to groups of
up to 25.
Able to stand & sit for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with Management, co-workers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
and computerized Phone system
Ability to use Microsoft Office Word Processor and Spreadsheet