Manager, Digital Marketing Operations
Company: AMN Healthcare
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Location: Remote - TX
Location: Dallas, TX
The MANAGER, DIGITAL MARKETING
OPERATIONS, will be a member of the digital marketing
senior leadership team and instrumental in evolving and executing
the vision and strategy for the marketing roadmap. The Manager,
Digital Marketing, will lead the Digital Marketing team focused on
paid strategies for inbound marketing and email marketing/marketing
automation. The Manager, Digital Marketing, will be responsible for
developing and executing the SEO and website strategy and
execution. She/He will oversee social media channels and paid
social media agencies/partners, distribute and act on web
analytics, and execute the website builds, content maintenance,
site performance, and a corresponding budget. She/He will be
responsible for the AMN Passport go-to-market strategy and goal of
The Manager, Digital Marketing, is a key position in the
marketing team supporting Shared Services at AMN and managing a
team of specialists. This role is primarily responsible for three
areas: websites/mobile sites, Content for all brands and service
teams, and Social Media.
DAILY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Manage key relationships/tools utilized across all brands,
including our conversion rate optimization tools to improve website
conversion, SEO tools (BrightEdge, Raven), analytics tools (Google
Tag Management), and help support projects related to these
- Create and drive overall user acquisition and retention
strategies for AMN Healthcare, including marketing programs,
campaigns, and launches, to drive engagement and loyalty.
- Lead and manage marketing in SEO, Websites, Social Media,
Reputation Management, and Passport go-to-market.
- Lead a team focused on growth through operational optimizations
and create new opportunities and channels to drive and optimize
traffic, user experience, leads, applications, and placements.
- Create, maintain, and meet efficiency and ROI projections for
the overall portfolio of marketing vehicles.
- Support company and department goals and achieve business unit
- Enable your team to monitor activity, analyze performance,
identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase
- Enable your team to maintain high-level communication with
internal clients and external partners to recommend new
- Partner and collaborate across a broad and complex organization
end-to-end and work with product, user experience, customer care,
brand/offline, and other stakeholders to develop plans and partner
- Act as a key advisor to the executive team on future marketing
initiatives and opportunities.
- Respond quickly and anticipate competitive influences and
- Ensure that all marketing is consistent with brand guidelines
and brand integrity is not compromised in any way.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND TRAITS DESIRED TO ACHIEVE
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
- Stay abreast of new industry trends.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of prioritization.
- Be able to manage competing timelines and push back when
- Exhibit a solid understanding of the brands and audiences for
digital marketing needs.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- 8-10 year's relevant business and digital technology
experience, including managing large PPC spend/conversion
optimization for multiple brands.
- Candidates possessing a High school diploma will be considered;
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related fields
- Product marketing experience - preferably in the launch of new
- Expertise in online marketing & paid advertising
- Expert in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), CRO (Conversion
Rate Optimization) for Landing Pages, Social Media, and Influencer
- Experience developing and executing brand, business strategies,
and tactics - and applying innovative technologies to enhance
success and value to stakeholders.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience meeting business
objectives through the application of innovative digital
technologies & channels.
- AB testing experience.
SYSTEMS & TOOLS:
- Expert in google analytics.
- Deep understanding of various content management systems
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran
Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.We
value professionalism in everything we do - this includes the
professional presence we project as we interact with internal and
At AMN, our diversity, equality, and inclusion philosophy are
grounded in the belief that we should respect all voices, seek
diverse perspectives, and succeed when we act together as a
positive force for all of humanity. We have the opportunity to
influence each other, our industry, and our communities by
fostering a diverse team with a passion for social justice and
equity. We are committed to actively engaging in building an
organization and society where equality is the norm, equity is
achieved, and inclusion is universal so that we may all thrive.
Learn more about our company's vision and mission at
Keywords: AMN Healthcare, Bowling Green , Manager, Digital Marketing Operations, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!