Loss Prevention Specialist BG- Part time (20 hours)
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Prevent and reduce the company's exposure to losses while
maintaining a safe working environment for all team members
- Assist in maintaining company shortage reduction programs.
- Investigate visitor and associate accidents and ensure all
required reports are submitted in a timely basis.
- Communicate theft exposure and safety hazards to the Loss
- Detect individuals responsible for theft or destruction of
company property and report findings to Loss Prevention
- Prepare written case reports regarding investigations and any
other significant occurrences.
- Monitor compliance to established policies and procedures.
- Communicate non-compliance to Loss Prevention Supervisor.
- Ensure adequate physical security standards are maintained;
alarm system, key control, access control, CCTV system, etc.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
team members, management, vendors, and law enforcement
- Ensure his/her work areas are maintained and cleaned
- Ensure he/she supports all company safety procedures and
encourages all fellow team members to do the same.
- Ensure his/her work assignments are completed in a consistent
and high quality manner.
- Other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of relevant general experience preferred.
- 1 year of relevant specialized experience preferred.
- Standard First Aid, Basic Security credentials preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook,
etc., experience required
- Basic Security Procedures, Safety Awareness knowledge
- In order to ensure service levels, it is essential that the
individual in this role be able to work a regular and reliable
schedule as provided by management.
- Given the significant responsibilities of this role, it is
essential that this role be filled on a full-time basis only.
- It is essential that the duties of this role be performed
on-site at ShopHQ's facility.
LP Supervisor > LP Manager > LP Director
ShopHQ is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment
opportunities to individuals regardless of sex/gender, sexual
orientation, age, disability, race, color, ethnicity, religion,
creed, national origin, or other protected characteristics as
defined by state, federal, or local law.
The individual in this role must be able to perform the
essential job functions with or without a reasonable accommodation.
In the event that an applicant or employee wishes to seek a
reasonable accommodation, please contact ShopHQ's Human Resources
department for further direction.
This job description is intended to convey the general nature
and scope of the position and not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All
employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities as needed, and ShopHQ management reserves the
right to amend the duties and responsibilities of this role at any
time to meet business needs.
Keywords: Evine, Bowling Green , Loss Prevention Specialist BG- Part time (20 hours), Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!