Company: Martin Motorsports
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Martin Motorsports is seeking a Service
Porter to join our team at our Harley-Davidson
Bowling Green Location! If you are tired of where you work
and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what
we have to offer.
- Keep inventory motorcyles clean as directed by management.
- Clean interior and exterior of motorcycles
- Police grounds of the dealership.
- Assist technicians with oil and water spills and with emptying
- Clean vending machines, coffee counters, water fountains,
customer lounge, employee break room, including all appliances in
employee break room.
- Keep storage areas neat and clean and empty trash cans.
- Responsible for inventory and efficient use of supplies.
- Complete OSHA right-to-know training.
- Complete all training as directed by supervisor.
- Follow policies and procedures as set forth in Employee
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Clean driving record (M endorsement required)
- Ability to follow directions
- Harley-Davidson enthusiast preferred.
- Frequently required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, handle tools
and lift 50 pounds of materials.
- Be prompt and dependable.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Paychecks
Keywords: Martin Motorsports, Bowling Green , Service Porter, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!