Assistant Store Manager
Company: Journeys - Store jobs
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 7, 2021
WHY WORK FOR JOURNEYS?
- We're committed to our people - we want you to succeed!
- We offer rapid promotions for top performers - we promote from
- You'll see the results of your hard work in your paycheck. Work
hard, earn good money. Work harder, earn great money!
- Compensation includes base pay, sales commission, and bonus
- Our store environment is unique
- We offer excellent benefits
To assist Store Manager and Manager In Training with recruiting,
hiring, training and managing store personnel to achieve store and
personal sales plan, control expenses, and to protect company
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of
- Assist in recruiting and hiring of high caliber employees with
in store needs.
- Assist in training and developing a successful sales team.
- Provide feedback, coaching, and accountability to all
- Recognize talented staff and develop them for growth within the
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations in
Store Manager and Manager In Training's absence.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices
in Store Manager and Manager In Training's absence.
- Effectively communicate all store needs to Store Manager and
Manager In Training
- Resolve customer issues effectively.
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the
- Bank Deposits
- Open/Closing the store
Learn more about what it's like to work at Journeys at
- Prior management experience in retail environment
- 6-12 months retail sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work 45 hours per week.
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Completed all training programs leading up to Co-Manager
- Stand for long periods of time
- Must be at least 18 years of age.*
- Age requirement for full time employment may vary based on
Job Preview Video
Keywords: Journeys - Store jobs, Bowling Green , Assistant Store Manager, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!