Entry Level Diesel Mechanic
Company: Rush Enterprises
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A Diesel Mechanic is responsible for providing service to our
customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can
include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of
parts and attachments. Installation with the help of proper
manuals, report writing, disassembly, assembly, parts reuse
evaluation, and reconditioning.
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity.
We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across
the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises
include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and
Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the
transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our
network of locations and services.
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Read job order, observe and listen to vehicle in operation to
determine malfunction and plan work procedures.
- Examine protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety
devices on trucks, and make adjustments as needed.
- Tag all warranty parts and returns to warranty clerk.
- Attend training classes and keep abreast of factory technical
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers to
increase overall customer satisfaction.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year fleet, dealership, and/or technical school
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Bowling Green , Entry Level Diesel Mechanic, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!