Analyst/Associate Internship for a Los Angeles Boutique Investment Banking Firm
Company: Black Legend Capital LLC
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Please apply with your Word Doc Resume to - We do not reply to
applicants on this platform.
For our entry level position, Initiative is critical to your
success! Our investment banking analysts play an integral role in
providing quantitative and analytical support for public offerings,
mergers and acquisitions, creating a new private equity fund, and
other financial advisory services. As an analyst or associate you
will work alongside highly experienced investment bankers on
projects with a global reach, and you will be an important part of
the productivity of our firm. Our primary focus is currently on
several sectors, and the selected analysts and associates will have
the platform to provide immediate contributions to current
We are currently seeking entry level analysts or associates who
will act as banking generalists. In this role you will have the
opportunity to enter the field at the base level but quickly
acquire experience comparable to three years of M&A Bulge
Bracket Investment Banking analyst work, while achieving a higher
level position very fast. Remuneration will be on a bonus/success
basis during a trial period and we will consider previous
- Work directly with managing directors, senior management teams,
board members, worldwide institutional investors and client
companies throughout all phases of transaction advisory and
- Support in the creation of a new private equity fund.
- Prepare financial models and valuation analysis of Mergers &
Acquisitions, restructuring, and special situations.
- Draft teaser summaries, pitch materials, information memoranda,
investor presentations and term sheets.
- Perform company, industry, market and competitor research, and
create databases of client contacts.
- Learn to review and draft all kinds of contracts agreements and
- Contribute to the development and communication of proposals and
advise current and prospective clients.
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having strong attention
Keywords: Black Legend Capital LLC, Bowling Green , Analyst/Associate Internship for a Los Angeles Boutique Investment Banking Firm, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!