Location: Short Pump, VA
Assists the with the Operations Support function in the Store to
include: shrink control, safety adherence, inventory control,
physical security, etc.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service
and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
2) Executes all related policies, practices and direction from
the Operations Manager
3) Supports all Physical Security expectations and follows
4) Participates in Safety Committee activities
5) Oversees firearm procedures, i.e.: 4473 audits,
sales/return/transfer issues, monthly gun audits
6) Assists with all company audit programs including price
management and inventory management programs
7) Monitors cash and merchandise handling at all registers.
8) Maintains a safe working environment at all times
9) Maintains strict confidentiality
10) Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills.
11) Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with co-workers, associates and customers.
Education and/or Experience
High School degree or equivalent
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
commissions and percentages.
Ability to read and analyze certain reports.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from Managers, associates, customers and the general
Other Knowledge, Skills and
Proficiency with electronic point of sale and inventory
First aid trained. On first response team for associate and