Franchise Hotel - General Manager
Company: InterContinental Hotels Group
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Staybridge Suites, 124 Suite Hotel. Market leader in a growing
city, Bowling Green, Kentucky
- Overseeing the running of the hotel and all departments
- Experience at being the sales leader
- A proven track record: Experience at running exceptional
- The ability to operate independently and achieve superior
- Thought process of an owner: Delivering exceptional financial
results is essential.
- Strategic foresight: An ability to foresee upcoming market
dynamics and craft a business plan to take advantage of such.
- An eye for detail: To control costs, deliver exceptional
customer and associate service, while maintaining the asset.
- An analytical mind: Possess the ability to budget and plan and
adjust strategies as required.
- Knowledge in all areas of operations.
- IHG brand experience preferred.
- Extended stay property experience preferred.
The Staybridge Suites in Bowling Green KY is currently looking
for an experienced General Manager to continue the running of this
very successful property. A team-orientated leader who will
continue high guest scores and brand achievements along with
leading the market's hotels on the STAR report is needed to allow
this property to shine compared to others in the market.
Benefits include Health insurance plans, medical, dental,
vision, and life insurance options.
Paid time off program
Employee discounts worldwide
Willingness to learn and grow
Keywords: InterContinental Hotels Group, Bowling Green , Franchise Hotel - General Manager, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!