Financial Advisor - National Advice Center
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Location: Remote - Ohio
Location: Remote - Michigan
Location: Remote - Pennsylvania
Note: This position allows the selected candidate to sit
remotely within the current Huntington footprint (IN, IL, MI, OH,
KY, WV, PA).
The National Advice Center (NAC), as part of the Huntington
Financial Advisory group, has a team of licensed Financial Advisors
dedicated to helping clients plan for the future while providing
professional, personalized financial guidance.
As part of the NAC, the Financial Advisor with the team is
responsible for providing investment advice and financial planning
for customers in a phone-based environment. The ideal candidate
will be responsible for:
- Responsible for personal production goals and client service
objectives through targeted inbound and outbound telephone
- Analyze client financial needs and recommend appropriate
products via phone and web-based delivery.
- Deliver an engaging client experience to effectively take care
of our client's financial and service needs.
- Is proactive with consistent partner communication.
- Works closely to coach and develop branch partners in order to
identify investment and insurance opportunities to assist clients
in planning for their financial goals.
- Incorporates comprehensive financial planning to ensure review
of client's total assets, short and long-term goals, risk
tolerance, and timeframes.
- Consistently communicates with clients to provide ongoing
financial advice and guidance. Leads assigned branch teams on
activities to achieve specific branch investment targets.
- Has regular meetings with branch leadership to review new
business pipeline, results, and provide specific feedback
- Consistently meets service level agreements on referral contact
- Responsible for business development through branch partner
relationships, as well as proactive inbound / outbound calling
activities to achieve assigned growth goals as defined by HFA
- Ensures adherence to all firm and industry regulations,
policies, procedures, and record management requirements
- Completes all assigned firm and regulatory training and
continuing education by required deadlines.
- Maintains current knowledge of all available investment and
insurance solutions, as well as current economic and market
conditions in order to provide the most appropriate recommendations
to our clients
- HS Diploma
- 1 or more years of experience in investment sales
- State Health and Life, Series 7, Series 63 and 65/66
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an investments area
- Experience developing and leveraging relationships with
internal partners remotely and/or over the phone
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of
prospects and clients, attention to detail in paperwork and
commitment to excellence in service and follow up
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site
for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from
Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington, Bowling Green , Financial Advisor - National Advice Center, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!