LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA + ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Southern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital - SKY REHAB - is
Full Time Cook/Dietary Aide Float to join our team!
$500 BONUS FULL TIME!
SKY REHAB, located in Bowling Green, KY is a 60 bed inpatient
rehab providing rehabilitative services to people recovering from
disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients
regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return
home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller,
specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a
fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to
know your patients and their families.
The Cook/Dietary Aide performs a variety of duties necessary for
the operation of the food service department. Prepares food items
and assembles prepared foods for patient trays, tray line assembly,
delivers trays, may serve in the cafeteria. Responsible for clean
up in kitchen and dining room, including dish washing. Cashiering
duties in cafeteria as needed. May accept delivery of dietary
supplies including inspection of products to insure freshness and
accuracy of delivery. Also assists in the rotation of food stores
and monitors food expiration dates.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two (2) years of
experience as a dietary aide in lieu of education will be
- Food handling certification as required by State
- Six (6) months previous food service experience preferred.
- Previous healthcare food service experience preferred.
- Knowledge of therapeutic diets is preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and
alcohol in the workplace
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Bowling Green, KY area. Below is a brief summary of our
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell
phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!