Press Team Member
Company: Magna International Inc.
Location: Bowling Green
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and
engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust
product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse
process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative
products to market.
Produce quality parts, on time, the first time to meet or exceed
our customer requirements, while supporting the Magna Employee's
Charter and the policies and procedures of BGM.
This job description in no way implies that these are the only
duties to be performed in this position. Team members will be
required to follow any other job-related instructions or to perform
other job duties requested by their leader)
- Know and understand Bowling Green Metalforming Quality and
- Perform other duties as required.
- Follows and supports and Magna's operating principles.
- Ensure a quality product (measuring tools, part inspection and
fixtures) and know and understand the quality procedures
- Perform basic troubleshooting and setup (straighter, feeder and
incidentals, conveyor, chutes)
- Support continuous improvement and lean manufacturing
- Maintain accurate paperwork/production reports
- Assist with developing set-up procedures
- Ability to follow standard work instructions, quality
procedures, IDS sheets, and customer specifications.
These qualifications represent the minimum requirements of the
position. Team members will be required to possess the ability and
aptitudes to perform the duties proficiently.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED
- Post-secondary education preferred, or related experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment
- Operate standard office equipment preferred
- Basic understanding of press angles, feed angles,
material/steel theory, die protection, pilot release, and basic
order of press operations
- Office and General factory environment
- Able to be flexible in hours of work on short notice in order
to meet internal/external customer requirements (scheduled and
non-scheduled overtime shifts, etc.)
- Possible Shift Work
- Ability to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time, and
occasional bending and stooping.
- Ability to lift in excess of 40 pounds or more
Keywords: Magna International Inc., Bowling Green , Press Team Member, Other , Bowling Green, Kentucky
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!